SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Space Horse - Neptune Blue All-Road Bike
SPECIAL ORDER ETA 58cm: June 2021
Our most popular and versatile model, the Space Horse has become a bit of a cult favorite through its classic styling and ability to handle just about any task or terrain. Ambitious road centuries, gravel racing, loaded touring, looking great while commuting — the Space Horse is equipped for it all.
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Geometry — Mix between road and randonneuring with a relatively short rear end and a slightly lower bottom bracket than a standard road bike
- Tire Clearance — Fits 700c x 45mm without fenders, or 700c x 42mm with fenders (49–61cm models), as well as 650b x 47mm without fenders, or 650b x 42mm with fenders (43–46cm models)
- Frame Details; dropout with replaceable derailleur hanger, flat-mount disc brakes, integrated seat collar, pantographed bottom bracket shell, front and rear rack mounts, fender mounts and pump peg, reinforced bottle bosses for three bottle cages–now in new locations, 12mm front and rear thru-axles, lugged crown fork, fork features ports for internal Dynamo cable routing, E.D. frame coating
- 612 Select Tubing – a proprietary blend of 4130 double-butted Chromoly tubes, every piece of tubing on every frame size has been carefully chosen to provide the best ride possible
- 43cm -> 49.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'0" - 5'5"
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'1" - 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 54.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 61cm effective top tube -> fits 6'1" - 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.