NEW All-City Super Professional Apex 1 - Flash Basil City Bike 49cm - ATC Custom Build
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 12.5cm
- Steer Tube: 22.5cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: SRAM Apex 1, ProMax, WTB, AlexRims
- Color: Flash Basil
- Weight: 25lbs
- Frame: CroMoly steel
- Fork: CroMoly steel
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty, conentional threadless
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm diameter, 20mm offset
- Saddle: WTB Volt, 144mm width
- Stem: Salsa Cycles alloy, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Dimension alloy, 720mm width
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1
- Brakeset: ProMax hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex, 11-speed
- Crankset: SRAM Apex, 170mm length, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-42T
- Chain: SRAM, PC-1110, 11-speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims w/ Shimano hubs, thruaxle
- Tires: WTB Byway 40
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.