SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Zig Zag - Orange/Red Fade Road Frame
The Zig Zag is a modern road bike, built to be a fast and efficient machine, shielding riders from road chatter and unnecessary fatigue to go further, faster, and have more fun. The addition of disc brakes provides confidence in all weather conditions and allows for ultimate control on descents.
- All-City A.C.E. Air-Hardened, custom extruded steel frame with Signature dropouts, brazed-on seat collar, custom head badge and custom tapered headtube
- Painted to match Whisky No.9 thru axle fork with carbon blades, tapered carbon steerer tube and post mount disc brake
- Frame is E.D. coated for durability & rust prevention
- Thru-axle dropouts, rear flat mount disc brake and Di2 internal cable ports
- Front & rear fender mounts, two water bottle cage mounts and pump peg
- Tire clearance: 700c x 35mm w/o fenders, 32mm w/fenders
- Frameset includes front and rear thru-axles
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.