NEW Campagnolo Shamal Carbon C21 Disc Brake Wheelset N3W All-Road Gravel
- The only Gravel Certified Campagnolo wheels, with EKAR compatible N3W Freehub Body
- Hole-Free upper bridge for tape-free tubeless setup
- Carbon construction with Campagnolo's G3 spoking system for maximum power transfer and Disc Brake performance
- 21mm internal channel for compatibility with 25, 28, and 30mm tires
- 2-Way Technology allows for either clincher or tubeless setups
- Black on Black Dark Label graphics
- Position: Front and Rear
- Wheel Diameter: 700C / 622
- Hub Model: Shamal
- Axle Type: 12mm TA
- Hub Spacing: F: 100, R: 142
- Freehub Body: Campagnolo N3W
- Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim Drilling: 24/24
- Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc Center Lock
- Wheel Weight: 1585g (pair)
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Spoke Type: Aero
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Construction: Double wall
- Rim Internal Width: 21mm
- Rim External Width: 28.1mm
- Depth: F: 35mm, R: 40mm
- Rim Model: Shamal Carbon Disc Brake
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.