SOLD OUT - NEW Civia Parkway - Coconut Ebike
The Civia Parkway is the perfect ebike for experiencing the city. The there-when-you-need-it boost from Bosch’s ultra-reliable electric motor makes hills a breeze, while easy-to-use components celebrate the elegance of an uncomplicated bicycle. Offered in two frame sizes to comfortably accommodate riders small and tall, the updated Parkway features an approachable step-thru design, powerful, easy-to-use hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide, comfort-oriented seat to make riding relaxing and enjoyable. From no sweat crosstown commutes, to fitness rides, the Parkway is an exciting and fun option for getting around.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mounted battery
- Bosch Active Line with 250 watts power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, providing assistance up to 20mph with a range of 20-120 miles (average range of 65 miles when using varied assist in favorable conditions)
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Max tire size: 26 x 2.15” tires with fenders, or 26 x 2.3” without fenders
- Includes compact battery charger and handlebar-mount bottle cage
- XS/SM recommended for riders 5'0" to 5'4"
- MD/LG recommended for riders 5'3" to 6'4"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.