SOLD OUT - NEW CLOSEOUT 2010 Jamis Xenith T1 XS 47cm (650c) Carbon Force Triathlon TT Tri
For sale is a NEW CLOSEOUT 2010 Jamis Xenith T1 XS (650c) Carbon Force Triathlon TT Tri Bike
- Size: XS 47cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 48cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 650c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Sram/Shimano 10 Speed Mix
- Color: Blue/White/Black
- Weight: 18.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber Teardrop Shape
- Saddle: Profile Design Stryke Elite
- Stem: 100mm
- Basebar: Profile Design T2 Wing 40cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design T2+ Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78 Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX 4.1
- Brakes: Tektro Quartx R725
- Front Derailleur: Sram Rival 2x10 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Sram Force 170mm 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 11-25T
- Chain: KMC X10.93
- Wheelset: Alex Rime ALX 320 650c
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino 650x23c
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'10" to 5'1"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
MSRP: $3975 (stock)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.