SOLD OUT - NEW (DEMO) 2017 Jamis Renegade Exploit Gravel Bike 51cm Reynolds 631 Steel Black
For sale is a NEW (DEMO) 2017 Jamis Renegade Exploit Gravel 105 Bike Reynolds 631 Steel Black
Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
Top Tube (effective): 53cm
Head Tube: 100mm
Steer Tube: 210mm
Standover Height: 28.75''
Wheel Size: 700c
Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Frame: Reynolds 631 Steel
- Fork: Carbon fiber, 1-1/8'' tapered Steer Tube, Flat Mount Disc Brake
- Headset: FSA Threadless
- Seatpost: Jamis Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta Si
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evo Max 46cm
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS505 Non Series
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-RS505 Hydraulic Disc Brake Calipers w/ ST-RS505 Levers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800 170mm 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60 English Threaded Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32T 11 Speed
- Chain: Shimano HG-X11 11 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB STS i23 Tubeless ready rims
- Tires: Clément X'plor MSO 700x40c
CONDITION: NEW (demo). Bike has approximately 10 miles on it. The bike is almost new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.