SOLD OUT - NEW DT Swiss E 1900 Spline Rear Wheel - 29", 12 x 148mm Boost, 6-Bolt/Center-Lock, HG 11, Black
Enduro riders push the limits of traction. The E 1900 Spline is the ideal wheel for this purpose, with its wide extra-strong aluminum rims and solid wheel construction. The weight-saving details such as the hub and the spherical DT Squorx aluminum nipples will keep the riders confidential smile also facing uphill. After all, the best trails are rarely to be found around the cable cars.
- Intended use = All Mountain/Trail, Enduro and Freeride
- Tubeless ready wide and light rim
- Straight-pull hubs/spokes built with a 3-cross pattern
- Spline Hub with 3-pawl drive system
- Includes tubeless valve, 6-bolt adaptor and tubeless tape for 2+ wheels
- Rim Width (Internal): 30
- Defined Color: Black
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.