SOLD OUT - NEW DT Swiss EX 471 Rim - 26", Disc, Black, 32H
Wide tires and the most demanding trails: enduro rims are made for the rough stuff. While withstanding these requirements, the EX 471 is race ready and light enough to master any climb.
- Tubeless-Ready Alloy rim (tape, valves and sealant sold separately)
- 2.0 silver alloy Prolock Squorx Pro Head nipples and PHR washers included
- The wheel must be built with the supplied PHR washers and Pro Head nipples. The PHR washer must be positioned between the nipple and rim and fit correctly within the radius of the rim. DT Swiss recommends that the contact area between the nipple and PHR washer is greased
- ERD and weights shown include PHR washers
- Intended use is All Mountain and Enduro riding
- Rim Width (Internal): 25
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 0
- Weight: 475
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Brake Track: None
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 537
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.