NEW E*thirteen TRS Plus 12spd Upgrade Kit
- This kit lets you upgrade your existing 11 speed SRAM drivetrain to a 12 speed drivetrain without needing new cranks, chainrings, shifters, or derailleurs (not compatible with some XX1 shifters)
- The TRS Plus 12 Speed Cassette offers A 511% (Eagle-beating) range, an unbeatable value, and crisp shifting performance on SRAM drivetrains
- This kit includes TRS Plus 12 speed cassette, 12 speed chain, upgrade parts for your shifter and derailleur, and all the necessary tools
- Cassette and chain are also compatible with existing 12 speed SRAM Eagle drivetrains. Lighter weight and wider range than XX1 cassette at a much better price
- Special Note for Hope Hub Owners: Hope XD drivers do not adhere to the XD specification and require an additional shim. Please alert our customer service representatives and a shim kit will be provided at no charge
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.