SOLD OUT - NEW ENVE Composites SES 4.5 Wheelset Shimano/SRAM 11 speed Clincher
ENVE 4.5 Wheelsets
- Front wheel is wider and shallower to improve stability, rear wheel is deeper to reduce drag
- ENVE wheels are built on DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Includes ENVE skewers, rim strips and brake pads
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed , Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Hub Drilling: 24 , 24
- Rim Depth (mm): 48 mm , 56 mm
- Rim Width (External): 27/25.5 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rear Axle: QR x 130mm
- Rim: Smart ENVE System
- Skewer Included: Yes
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Valve Length: X-Long Presta Valve 75mm+
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Joint: Carbon
- Rim Width (Internal): 18.5 mm , 17 mm
- Defined Color: Black
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.