NEW Ergon SM Pro Saddle - Titanium, Stealth, Men's, Small/Medium
Ergon's top of the line mtb saddle for men. Speciﬁcally designed for men and intended for MTB touring, trail and all-mountain riding, this saddle features an anatomically optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area and an athletic but light AirCell-Padding. The ﬂattened (ﬂat) tail and the Y-shape guarantee full freedom of movement when in the moderate riding position typical for mountain biking. Sliding ﬂanks help reduce friction when pedaling.
- Increased comfort due to OrthoCell-Inlays in the sitting area, which help distribute pressure
- The deep relief channel produces a particularly high degree of strain relief of the sensitive perineal area
- Perfect pressure distribution in the area of the sit and pubic bones by means of a flat even contact area and high end foam padding
- The overall Y-Shape offers freedom of movement and legroom are maximized, while at the same time all bone structures are supported
- Due to the more upright pelvic orientation of male riders the saddle surface is flat
- Includes Topeak QuickClick adaptor
- Gender/Age: Men's
- Color: Stealth
- Material: Synthetic
- Clamp Style: Std Rails
- Defined Color: Black
- Saddle Cut Out: Yes
- Weight: 235
- Rail Material: Titanium
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.