SOLD OUT - NEW Firmstrong 700C Mila 7 Speed Step-Thru Hybrid City Commuter Bike
The Firmstrong 700C Mila is ideal for the rider who wants to be comfortable and will adventure out only on paved surfaces. If features semi-thin tires and 7-speeds which make riding across paved roads or sidewalks feel effortless. Riding uphill is smooth and easy with the Shimano drivetrain and shifter. The thin tires and speed options allows this Hybrid-Comfort Bike to hit speeds of up to 20mp. The upright riding position is ideal for riders who are concerned about comfort and don't want their back, knees or shoulders in pain after a ride. The Mila is great for a variety of activities including commuting, city rides, neighborhood riding, errands, and getting some exercise. It is truly a hybrid bike for women, it's not just good for one thing type of ride. A classic frame with a modern color palette, the aesthetics were designed for the rider who likes the vintage feel with a contemporary flare.
- 16-inch lightweight steel city bike frame
- Soft comfort saddle and grips
- Shimano 7-speed shifter and derailleur
- Strong double-wall alloy rim
- Frame: Firmstrong Step-Through Light Weight Steel City Bike Frame
- Size: 16"
- Fork: Rigid Fork
- Tires: 700C x 32C Black Tire with White Wall
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall Rim 700C x 1.5" x 36H
- Hub: KT Steel Hub
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Crankset: Prowheel 44Tx170 Alloy Crank
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Bottom Bracket: Steel
- Pedals: Black, PVC/Steeel
- Derailleur Shimano RD-TY500 7 Speed
- Shifter Shimano RevoShift SL-RS35 7 Speed
- Freewheels: Shimano 14-28T
- Brake Alloy Caliper Brake
- Handlebar: XDS Steel 595mm wide
- Stem: XDS Alloy/Steel φ22.2mm E:80mm
- Grips: Synthetic Leather
- Fender: Steel, Matching Color
- Saddle: XDS Comfort Seat
- Seat Post: Steel 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Silver
- Rear Rack Steel, CP
- Weight: 33 lbs
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.