SOLD OUT - NEW Fizik Aliante Versus X Chroma SE Saddle Matte Black with Kium Rails
Fizik Versus X Chroma SE - QBP Exclusive
- Nylon carbon-reinforced base with up to 20mm deep pressure relief channel
- Thermo-welded cover provides flat transition between different panels
- Wing Flex shell flexes downward where the inner thigh contacts the saddle allowing more efficient pedaling and full-range of motion
- Kium Rail: special alloy with a high strength-to-weight ratio and excellent vibration damping (8% weight reduction compared to solid titanium)
- Integrated Clip System (ICS): tool-free interface in the saddle base that allows quick attachment and removal of fizik packs and blink lights
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.