SOLD OUT - NEW Garmin Edge 130 Plus Bike Computer - GPS, Wireless, Black
This compact GPS cycling computer shows how far and how fast you rode. Sync structured workouts right to your device, and pair to an indoor trainer to bring your outdoor rides indoors (coming soon). Edge 130 Plus even helps you gauge your effort during the remainder of a hilly ride by using the ClimbPro feature, which keeps track of the remaining ascent. And because it’s GPS, you’ll always know where you’re headed and how to get back with reliable navigation tools.
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect™ app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (When paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature
- Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map
- Cycling awareness features give loved ones peace of mind; get incident detection and assistance — which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts (When paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), — plus compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights
- Know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter
- Battery life (Battery life may vary depending on usage): up to 12 hours
- Cadence: Included
- Color: Black
- GPS Enabled: Included
- Heart Rate: Optional
- Wireless: Yes
- ANT Compatibility: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Yes
- Color Screen: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- WIFI: Yes
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.