SOLD OUT - NEW Garmin Edge 530 Bike Computer - GPS, Wireless, Black
The Edge 530 GPS bike computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve and reach goals.
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping helps you ride like a local and gives you peace of mind
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training balance, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing plus off-course recalculation and back to start; integrated Trailforks data includes trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Battery life up to 20 hours with GPS
- Works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life (Sold Separately)
- Cadence: Optional
- Color: Black
- GPS Enabled: Included
- Heart Rate: Optional
- Wireless: Yes
- ANT Compatibility: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Yes
- Color Screen: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- WIFI: No
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.