SOLD OUT - NEW * Giant Stance 29er 2 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Large Shimano Deore 1x12
For sale is a NEW * Giant Stance 29er 2 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Large Shimano Deore 1x12
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.6"
- Head Tube: 4.9"
- Steer Tube: 8"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano/Suntour
- Color: Blue/White/Black
- Weight: 30lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, Boost 15x110
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Suntour Raidon R, 184.15/44.45, custom tuned for Giant, 120mm travel
- Seatpost: Giant Connect, 30.9mm Ø, 18mm offset
- Saddle: Giant Romero, 140mm width
- Stem: Giant Contact alloy, 60mm length
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm Ø, 780mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic (F:180mm, R:160mm)
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow+
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet, 30t, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano, 12-speed
- Wheelset: Giant XCT, 29", [F] Giant Performance Tracker Hub, Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Sport Tracker Hub, QR Boost 141, loose ball
- Tires: Maxxis Forekaster, 29" x 2.35"
- Extras: Includes owner's manual.
CONDITION: Bike is in new condition; however, it has a previous owner who never rode it after purchasing it. Because it has a previous owner, we cannot offer Giant's frame warranty.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5 (new)
- Brake Pads: 5
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 5
- Frame: 5
- Shifters: 5
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.