NEW Lazer Revolution Helmet with MIPS: Camouflage/Matte Black SM
Shares all the specification of the Revolution helmet with the addition of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). This Enduro helmet features an adjustable visor, removeable ear pads, and Lazer's Safety Mount System (SMS) for cameras and lights.
- Advanced Turnfit System (ATS)
- Safety Mounting System (SMS): Breakaway camera mount is compatible with the Lazer Multi-Mount for lights/accessories (available separately)
- Features 23 vents to keep cool
- In Mold construction
- Ratchet system for Visor adjustment
- Rear of helmet helps keep goggle straps in place
- CPSC Certified with a camera attached to the SMS
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is an integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.