SOLD OUT - NEW Louis Garneau Graphite MTB Cycling Shoes Black 46 630g SPD Bike XC
For sale is a pair of LOUIS GARNEAU GRAPHITE MTB CYCLING SHOES, BLACK, 46
Brand: Louis Garneau
Model: Graphite MTB
Size: 46 (US size 11.5)
Cleats: 2 Bolt
Weight: 11.1 oz/315 g (1 shoe)
The Graphite shoe's gripping flexible outsole readily handles rugged terrain and rough conditions, on the trails or the cyclocross course.
- 100% Carbon T-FLEX outsole: Designed to increase stiffness
- T-FLEX technology: Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- Removable studs under toe cup: Better adherence and protection to front outsole
- Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- One-way anti-slip spandex: Maintains heel in place
- COOLMAX® Hot Stuff insole with adjustable arch: Provides great support and through-and-through ventilation
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
Brand new in box
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.