SOLD OUT - NEW Louis Garneau Multi Air Flex Cycling Shoes Size 43, 9.5, Black, MTB, CX, Commuter
- Burn up the street while treating your soles to the lasting comfort of the Louis Garneau® Multi Air Flex cyclingshoe.
- Cleats not included.
- A versatile cycling shoe that is ideal for training, commuting, and weekend rides.
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials.
- Three adjustable hook-and-loop strap closures for a precise fit.
- HRS-80 external heel counter keeps the foot locked into place for maximum power transfer.
- Heel reflector for a boost in visibility.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining supplies a great next-to-foot feel.
- Ventilated EVA insole allows for exceptional breathability.
- Composite outsole provides forefoot flexibility for walking ease, while preventing heel pressure.
- Multi Air Flex outsole features ventilation at toe and mid-foot that prevents overheating while riding.
- Standard fit last offers a great fit that doesn't compromise comfort.
- SPD cleat compatible.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.