NEW Louis Garneau Tri X-speed III Bright Yellow 45 Cycling Shoes
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides comfort and durability
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Reversed Velcro for easy adjustment and quick transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel
- Outsole: Patented injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions
- Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals
- Weight: 272 grams/9.6 oz (size 42)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.