SOLD OUT - NEW MT Supadrive XD Disc Rear Hub, 12x148mm 32h - Black
- f/r:rear (XD)
- axle/spacing (mm):12x148 Boost
- Superlight MTB hubs with a revolutionary drive system
- 120 tooth pawl mechanism provides instant drive engagement and a freehub sound like no other
- Micro-notch engagement means no noticeable pedal pick-up gap
- 4 sealed cartridge bearings, aluminum HG freehub body, alloy axle/shell
- Supadrive 12x142mm axle conversions kits sold separately, HL-3182 (12x150mm can be adapted to 12x157mm using HL-3182)
- International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount or Center Lock (HL-3087)
- HG 8-11sp: Not compatible with HG 11sp road cassettes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.