SOLD OUT - NEW (old stock) 2015 48cm Cannondale Slice Ultegra 3 TT Tri Bike Blue/Black
For sale is a NEW 2015 48cm Cannondale Slice Ultegra TT Tri Bike Blue/BlackSPECS:
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 47cm
- Head Tube: 80mm
- Steer Tube: 175mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Ultegra 6800 mix
- Color: Blue/Black
- Weight: 17.6lbs
- Frame: Cannondale Carbon
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Proprietary Cannondale aero seatpost
- Saddle: Ultracycle
- Stem: Cannondale C2 90mm ALuminum
- Basebar: Cannondale C2 40cm
- Aerobars: Vision Trimax Carbon 300mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS79 11 Speed Bar end shifters
- Brake Levers:Tektro RX 5.0 Carbon
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Direct Mount
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram Si 165mm 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Mavic Aksion 700x23c
CONDITION: NEW, this bike has not been ridden but has sat on a show floor for some time. There is a small chip in the paint near the seatpost on the frame. One of the plastic covers on the right shifter has also cracked and partially come off.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.