SOLD OUT - NEW Orbea ALMA M30 Hardtail Carbon Mountain Bike , Green, Medium
- FRAME Orbea Alma Carbon OMR, Boost 12x148, PF BB, Internal cable routing.
- FORK RockShox SID Select RL remote Q15X110 Boost DebonAir 100mm
- CRANKSET Shimano MT611 32t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm
- STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -7º
- SHIFTERS Shimano SLX M7100 I-Spec EV
- BRAKES Shimano M6100 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN Shimano M6100
- WHEELS Orbea OC1 25c Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual
- SEATPOST OC2 forge head 27.2 Offset 0
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta Sport
- REMOTE LOCKOUT Rock Shox OneLoc
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.