SOLD OUT - NEW Orbea GAIN M30 20mph Electric Carbon Road Bike Ultegra
- FRAME Orbea Gain Carbon OMR monocoque structure, Integrated Seat clamp with integrated STVZO rear light, ICR cable routing, Forged BB, 135x9 QR, Flat Mount disc, 700x40 maximun tyre, 1" 1/2 semi head set, BB386 EVO.
- FORK Gain OMR carbon fork, with 1-1/5 carbon steerer, 700x40 maximun tyre, flat mount disc mount, 12x100mm Thrue Axle, with down tube aero integration.
- CRANKSET Shimano 105 R7000 34x50t
- HEADSET Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
- HANDLEBAR OC RP20 Road Performance SL, Reach 80, Drop 125, w/Di2 hole Consult other components
- STEM OC RP10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC01 Computer mount interface
- SHIFTERS Shimano ST-7020
- BRAKES Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000 11-32t 11-Speed Consult other components
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000
- CHAIN KMC X11
- WHEELS FULCRUM E-Racing 900 Consult other components
- TIRES Schwalbe ONE 30-622, 700x30C, Performance Line RaceGuard, TLE, ADDIX Consult other components
- SEATPOST OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20
- SADDLE Fizik Aliante R5 Consult other components
- FRONT LIGHT Rear position light, on saddle clamp, COB Led, On/Off, 12 Lumen. STVZO
- MOTOR Mahle motor hub X35 Plus 20mph
- BATTERY Mahle 36V/6.9A 248Wh ANT+
- RANGE EXTENDER
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- DISPLAY Mahle Pulsar One monochrome ANT+ LEV
- CHARGER Mahle X35
- REMOTE Mahle iWoc ONE
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite
- XS: 4'11" to 5'3"
- S: 5'3" to 5'7"
- M: 5'7" to 5'11"
- L: 5'11" to 6'3"
- XL: 6'3" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.