NEW Panaracer GravelKing SK Tire - 650bx53, Tubeless, Folding, Black
A high performance all-road tire that performs well through a wide range of inflation levels. The mix of small, closely spaced center knobs and longer, taller cornering tread blocks is appreciated in soft or loose surfaces.
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well
- Bead-to-bead puncture protection belt
- 126tpi Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide psi range, minimizes rolling resistance
- Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure. See technical info for more details
- Defined Color: Black
- PSI: 60
- TPI: 126
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- Color: Black
- Tire Diameter: 650b
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Labeled Size: 650b x 53
- ISO Width (mm): 53
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.