SOLD OUT - NEW Park Tool TS-25 Repair Stand Mounted Wheel Truing Stand Bike Tools Portable
For sale is a NEW Park Tool TS-25 Repair Stand Mounted Truing Stand Road Mountain Bike
- Brand: Park Tool
- Model: TS-25 Repair Stand Mounted Truing Stand
- Type: Road / Mountain Bike
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 300 g
- Functions: Repair Stand / Truing Stand
- Fits PRS-25 and PCS-10 Repair Stands.
- Not compatible with the PCS-10.2 Repair Stand.
- Will also fit PCS-1 (post 1996) and PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2, and PCS-4 Repair Stands when used with the adjustable height extension
- For thru axle hubs, it is necessary to also use the TS-TA Thru Axle Adaptor to take the place of the quick release skewer.
CONDITION: New out of packaging.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.