SOLD OUT - NEW Pure Cycles Bonette 49cm Claris Blue Steel Road Bike
For sale is a NEW Pure Cycles Bonette 49cm Claris Blue Steel Road Bike
From mountain passes to desert valleys, there’s no terrain you can’t conquer on our Road Series. Geared up for aggressive climbing, blistering descents, and straight-off-the-line-speed – if you’re looking to roll the whole stable into one bike, this is the ride for you.
- Frame: Pure Cycles Cromo Road
- Fork: Pure Cycles 1 1/8 Cromo Road
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: Alloy 3pc Arms, 50/34t Chainrings
- BB: Square Taper Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: 9/16” Alloy Retro
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Freewheel: Shimano HG-50-8 11-32t Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z-8
- Handlebar: Pure Cycles Alloy 31.8mm
- Stem: Pure Cycles Alloy
- Grips: Pure Cycles Tape
- Shifter: Shimano Claris
- Saddle: Pure Cycles Road
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro-Adjust - 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy 30.0mm
- Wheelset: Pure Cycles 17mm-Deep Alloy 32-Hole Rims, Stainless Steel Spokes, Alloy Front Hub, Alloy Cassette Rear Hub
- Tires: Hutchinson Nitro II 700 x 28c
- Brakes: Promax RC-469
- Brake Lever: Shimano Claris
- Weight: 27lbs for 56cm
SIZING: 49cm = 4'11" to 5'2" / 51cm = 5'2" to 5'5" / 53cm = 5'5" to 5'8" / 56cm = 5'8" to 5'11" / 58cm = 5'10" to 6'1" / 60cm = 6'0" to 6'4"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.