SOLD OUT - NEW Revelate Designs Tangle Frame Bag: Black, MD
Tangle bags are adjustable, rectangular-shaped frame bags that leave room for both water bottle mounts on the frame.
- Designed to fit a variety of bike frames, these bags can be used for everyday riding, commuting, and adventuring
- Adjustable webbing attachments with low-profile cam lock buckles for broad array of bike fits
- Dimension Polyant Xpac 400 Denier Fabric
- Padded with closed cell foam along all tube sections
- White and yellow interior allows users to see contents a bit easier
- Left side flat pocket with a water resistant zipper
- Hydration tube or battery wire port near the front of bag
- Internal pump straps along top tube
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.