SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa Cutthroat Carbon GRX 600 - Teal All-Road Bike
Cutthroat is Salsa's Tour Divide-inspired drop bar bike, born on the endless ribbons of mixed surfaces the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route offers. The latest Cutthroat brings to market a more compliant fork, a wide range of drivetrain compatibility, a new direct-mount frame pack and more accessory mounts than ever. It’s all about covering long distances with speed and comfort.
- Redesigned high-modulus carbon frame and fork for more ride compliance
- 69° head tube angle provides a longer wheelbase for greater stability
- Class 5 Vibration Reduction System (VRS) for increased comfort
- Cutthroat Carbon Fork with Three-pack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing
- Front and rear thru-axles with boost spacing
- Flat mount brakes and internal cable routing on frame and fork
- Dropper post-compatible with 1x and 2x drivetrains (2x mechanical drivetrains use external cable droppers)
- New sizing with addition of a 52 cm size
|Recommended Rider Height||5'1"-5'6"||5'6"-5'9"||5'8"-6'1"||
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.