SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa EXP Series Half Framepack Large
The EXP Series Half Pack provides storage capacity in the main triangle of your frame, while still allowing the use of water bottles. Built from extremely durable fabric and zippers, this bag will see you through many miles of adventures, whether bikepacking, racing gravel, or just out for a ride.
- Drive side compartment for larger items
- Non-drive side compartment with mesh pockets for organization of smaller items
- Sewn in zipper for long-lasting durability with easy to use Salsa loop zipper pulls
- Daisy chains and removable hook and loop straps allow for nearly universal fit
- Opening in front of pack for hydration bladder or a light battery cord
- Elastic cord on top for easy access to small items like food or a cue sheet
- Padded on all sides for frame finish protection
- Built with materials to help maintain the pack shape and to prevent billowing
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.