SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa Stormchaser Frameset - Copper All-Road Frame
Stormchaser is Salsa’s single speed gravel bike designed for the days when dirt turns to derailleur-breaking, ride-ending mud. It has the grit to carry any determined rider through the toughest conditions, and features everything riders expect from the brand that built the industry’s first gravel bike.
- 6066-T6 aluminum frame with Internal cable routing, dropper post-compatible and Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS)
- High-modulus carbon fork with alloy steerer, 12 x 100mm thru-axle, internal cable and dynamo routing, side-mounted three-pack mounts, fender and rack compatibility
- Single speed or geared drivetrain compatible
- Alternator Flat Mount dropouts with 15 mm of adjustment for chainstay lengths between 435 and 450 mm, with 12 x 142 mm rear spacing
- Frameset includes single speed and geared dropout plates
- Three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61 cm frames, and two on 49–54.5 cm frames
- Toptube mount for Salsa EXP Toptube Packs and downtube underside cage mount across all sizes
- Internal cable routing, dropper post-compatible
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.