NEW Salsa Woodchipper Bar Drop Handlebar
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where it’s unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop.
- Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 alloy construction with bead-blasted finish
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters
- Drop/Reach: 114/56mm
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- 25 deg flare and 38 deg drop angles
- The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25 deg downward angle of the drops
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.