SOLD OUT - NEW Saris 9907T Fluid 2 Smart Equipped Trainer - Fluid Resistance
The Saris Fluid2 Smart Equipped is ready for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride. It’s the ideal setup for athletes looking to join fun, virtual communities, like Rouvy and Zwift, without a traditional smart trainer. Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the solid Fluid2 trainer with the innovative clutch knob, connect to your indoor cycling app of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ (USB sold separately).
- lFluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Included speed sensor connects you with Rouvy, Zwift and other indoor cycling apps. • ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Fits common frames with included steel quick release skewer for 120mm, 130mm and 135mm spacing. Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Resistance: Fluid
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: 20" with adaptor
- Adjustable Resistance: No
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.