SOLD OUT - NEW Saris SUPERBones 3 BikeTrunk Rack: Black
SuperBones is built on three basic principles: simple, strong, and secure. Retractable, nylon-coated metal straps provide easy installation and seamless strap management while a dual locking system keeps bikes and the rack secure.
- Easy to load up to 3 bikes up to 35 lbs/16 kg. each
- Retractable straps with one-touch lever adjustability for ease of car fit and complete strap management
- Pivoting and floating foot easily adjusts to vehicle trunks or bumper shape and design
- Dual locking system that securely locks the rack to the car and bikes to the rack
- Dual injection molded bike hold down straps and anti-sways with soft inside material to separate and protect the frame of the bikes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.