SOLD OUT - NEW *Scratched 2017 Focus Cayo Disc Donna Ultegra 48cm XS Carbon Road Bike 2x11
For sale is a NEW *Scratched 2017 Focus Cayo Disc Donna Ultegra 48cm XS Carbon Road Bike 2x11 Speed
- Size: XS/48xm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 49cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black/Pink
- Weight: 17.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Concept CEX Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Vesta
- Stem: Concept CPX Carbon, 90mm
- Handlebar: FSA Vero Aluminum, 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 170mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R24 Spline
- Tires: Schwalbe One 700x25c
CONDITION: NEW, bike was damaged in shipping, and has a scratch in the down tube and on rear wheel. Scratches are cosmetic, and will not effect function.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.