SOLD OUT - NEW Shimano GRX ST-RX400/BR-RX400 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake/Shift Lever - Right, 10-Speed, Flat Mount, Finned Resin Pads, Black
The Shimano GRX ST-RX400 10-speed hydraulic disc/brake lever provides greater control on mixed terrain.
- Gravel inspired Dual Control shift/brake lever and bracket ergonomics
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Same light shifting operation as top tier systems
- Tooled reach adjust allows for lever to be adjusted to fit multiple hand sizes and riding preferences
- Compatible only with FD-4700 and FD-RX400 front derailleurs, and RD-RX400 and RD-4700 rear derailleurs
- Pad Compound: Resin
- Defined Color: Black
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Brake Caliper Mount: Flat Mount
- Color: Black
- Rotor Included: No
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1700
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.