SOLD OUT - NEW Shimano GRX ST-RX815 2 x 11-Speed Di2 Left Drop-Bar Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Lever without hose or caliper
GRX ST-RX815 Di2 Shifter/Hydraulic Brake Lever
- A raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage, while a recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating
- Higher brake lever axis and curved lever allow for higher braking efficiency to reduce fatigue on long rides
- Tooled reach adjust allows for lever to be adjusted to fit multiple hand sizes and riding preferences
- Brake Lever Use: Left
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road Di2
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road Di2
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Rotor Included: No
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.