SOLD OUT - NEW Shimano Sora R3000 Shifter Set, STI,9X2 ST-R3000 9X2-S
The Shimano Sora R3000 dual control lever is designed with fitness cycling starters and enthusiasts in mind.
- Lever set utilizes Shimano Linear Response technology which reduces friction to improve response and modulation in braking
- Equipped with a reach adjust mechanism that allows for the distance from handlebar to lever to be adjusted in order to suit any hand size and riding preference
- Includes OT-SP41 derailleur cable housing set with stainless steel inner wire
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
- Color: Black
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Double or Triple: Double
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.