NEW Shimano Tiagra SL-4600 2-Speed Left Flat Bar Shifter
The Shimano SL-4600 flat bar shifter features Shimano's Super SLR technology, Instant and 2-Way Release functionality, and an optical gear display for clear visibility.
- The Super SLR design makes use of a friction-reducing mechanism in the lever and cable that improves response and modulation
- Rapidfire Plus technology allows for quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke
- 2-Way Release means that shifts can be released with the pull of the index finger for push of the thumb
- The Optical Gear Display allows you to quickly and easily see what gear you are in
- Shifter Style: Trigger
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Double or Triple: Double
- Adjustable Reach: No
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.