SOLD OUT - NEW Soma Double Cross Disc 62cm Gold Steel Cyclocross Gravel Touring Frame
A great do-it-all frame. Ready for cyclocross, trail riding, commuting and medium duty loaded touring. In 2017, Soma increased tire clearance slightly and added stiffer, lighter dropouts. They are also adding an ED coating to the insides of their frames for long term protection against rust. Sizing has been tweaked on the five smallest sizes.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Disc mount is located on the chainstay which allows you to put almost any rear rack or fender on it without fear of interference. Rear disc mount is International standard and fits 160mm rotors only
- Optional forks: Matching lugged and curved blade or black straight blade unicrown Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; the lugged fork has double eyelets at fork ends and low rider rack braze-ons
- Clearance for 700x45c tires (40c w/fenders. Some front derailleurs may reduce this clearance)
- Rear hub spacing is 135mm
- 1-1/8" size headtube (for external cup headsets)
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 620mm
- Top Tube (eff): 612mm
- Head Tube: 210mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Weight: 2210g
- Frame: Tange Prestige Steel Tubing
- Headset: 1-1/8'' (not included)
- Seatpost: 27.2mm (not included
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded (not included)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.