SOLD OUT - NEW Spank Wing 22 Rim - 700, Disc, Black, 32H
Disc specific, tubeless ready, clincher rim, optimized for mixed on/off road use Moderate 22mm inner width, provides exceptional versatility in tire pairing, from wide road slicks to gravel knobbies. Deep well 24.5mm profile height, enhances aero properties, as well as stiffness and torsional rigidity.
- Disc specific, tubeless ready, clincher rim, optimized for mixed on/off road use
- Moderate 22mm inner width, provides exceptional versatility in tire pairing, from wide road slicks to gravel knobbies
- Deep well 24.5mm profile height, enhances aero properties, as well as stiffness and torsional rigidity
- Bead Nip tubeless bead seats provide reliable tubeless performance even at low pressures
- Shotpeen finish heightens durability and fatigue life
- Rim Width (Internal): 22
- Defined Color: Black
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 0
- Weight: 445
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Brake Track: None
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 587
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.