NEW SRAM Force AXS Wide Crankset 175mm,
The SRAM Force Wide Crankset allows you to explore the most challenging routes on versatile and fun drop bar bikes. Shifting is smooth, accurate, and dependable using SRAM's proven X-Range gearing based around a tight 13t difference between the small and big chainrings. The wider stance of the chainrings expands 2x drivetrain bike capabilities by providing clearance for fatter tires.
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Wide chainline (47.5mm) crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” tire widths (43/30 chainrings only)
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Requires Force wide front derailleur
- DUB bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability and simplicity
- Rings: 43/30
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: 94
- Color: Natural Carbon
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Crank Length (mm): 175
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.