NEW SRAM G2 Ultimate Disc Brake and Lever - Rear, Hydraulic, Post Mount, Carbon Lever, Titanium Hardware, Gloss Black, A2
The G2 Ultimate brake lets you determine the right amount of power for every moment of your ride. It's beeen equipped with power, modulation, silky-smooth lever feel, complete adjustability for an exceptional riding experience.
- Provides added stiffness in the caliper and utilizes a pad compound that offers more bite
- The pivot bearing offers a snappy lever feel and a finger fatigue-free ride
- Caliper includes 4 phenolic plastic pistons
- Includes steel-backed organic pads and MatchMaker X clamp
- Offers SRAM's best power to weight ratio in a four-piston brake
- Pad Compound: Organic
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Color: Gloss Black
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Rotor Included: No
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 2000
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.