NEW SRAM Guide T Disc Brake and Lever - Rear, Hydraulic, Post Mount, Black, A1
Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM’s Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system.
- Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss
- Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power
- MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look
- Ambidextrous lever mount design
- Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper
- Includes steel-backed organic pads
- Recommended with SRAM Centerline rotors (sold separately)
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Color: Black
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Organic
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.