SOLD OUT - NEW SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake Lever and Hydraulic Disc Caliper - Right/Rear, Post Mount, 1800mm Hose, Black/Silver, D1
The SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake system combines fully wireless electronic AXS shifting with fully hydraulic disc braking.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Personalize for your hands and preferences using the Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust with HydroHC brake platform
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for a comfortable feel
- Two ports for eTap Blips on each lever
- Stealth-a-majig Connected
- Titanium caliper bolts
- Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean brake bleeds
- Pad Compound: Organic
- Defined Color: Black
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Color: Black
- Brake Caliper Mount: Post Mount
- Rotor Included: No
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.