NEW SRAM Rival 1 Crankset 175mm, 42t, GXP
Featuring forged aluminum arms and SRAM's game changing X-Sync chainrings, this crankset hits the sweet spot between weight, durability and performance.
- X-SYNC Chainrings are compatible with SRAM 11 and 10 speed chains
- 45.5mm chainline is compatible with130 or 135mm spaced rear dropouts
- Chainring spider is removable
- Q-factor for GXP cranks is 149.6mm, Q-factor for BB30 is 147.4mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Rings: 42
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Chainring BCD: 110
- Crank Intended Use: Cyclocross
- Color: Black
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Crank Length (mm): 175
- keyword search: CX1
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.