SOLD OUT - NEW SRAM X-Sync 2 Eagle Direct Mount Chainring 38T Boost 3mm Offset
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention.
- Fully CNC Aluminum ring construction
- Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range for 1x drivetrains
- X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise
- Designed to be used with Eagle 12-speed chains
- SRAM Direct Mount Compatibility
- Tooth Count: 38
- Round or Oval: Round
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM
- Defined Color: Black
- Ring Position/Type: Single
- Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
- Offset: 3
- Chainring BCD: Sram Direct Mount
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.