NEW Surly Big Dummy - Blacktacular Cargo Bike
The Surly Big Dummy. Designed to transport a rider and up to 200 pounds of cargo, the Big Dummy retains an extremely smooth and maneuverable ride under the heaviest of burdens. Big Dummy bikes ship with a Dummy deck, rails, bags, and Dummy Rail Collars.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly steel, canti and disc brake compatible; fork is suspension corrected for 80mm
- Fender eyelets, triple water bottle mounts, and Surly Trip Guides for continuous brake/shift housing or brake hydraulic lines
- Now includes Surly Dummy Rail Collars for a stiffer Dummy Rail/Frame interface
- Length of the frame requires 2 chains and tandem cables
- 26 x 2.5" maximum tire clearance; absolutely no limitation on chainring sizes
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs. combined rider & cargo
- SM (14"): 5'0" to 5'5"
- MD (17"): 5'5" to 5'11"
- LG (20"): 5'10" to 6'3"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.