SOLD OUT - NEW Surly Big Easy - Deep Forest Green Cargo Bike
The Big Easy is a longtail electric cargo bike that expands what's possible by bike. With passenger deck seating, Surly trailer integration and the option to run dual batteries, families with children, entrepreneurs with bike supported businesses and commuters who want to run more errands en route to their destination will appreciate the maximum cargo potential of Big Easy.
- Condensed bike size range and dropper post routing to promote bike sharing and to accommodate more riders per frame size
- Fully tested and rated electric bike component set
- Capable of running dual batteries for extended range
- Damping headset provides smooth and stable handling characteristics under heavy loads
- Equipped with the most powerful Bosch electric bike motor and largest battery available
- Includes Bosch Standard 4A charger, wiring harness and brackets for additional battery
- Lock keys and cores included - all keyed the same
- Dummy Cargo Kit included
- SM (16"): 5'4" to 5'9"
- MD (17"): 5'5" to 5'11"
- LG (20"): 5'10" to 6'3"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.